Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 21, 2017, 12:24:17 AM
103817 Posts in 6496 Topics by 596 Members
Latest Member: JackMK2
Home Help Search Login Register
AKeuro Club Forums  |  Technical Forums  |  Audi Tech  |  Cheap Mods 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cheap Mods  (Read 1977 times)
PuzzledVW
Administrator
Elite Member

TeamYellowBird Godfather

Cheap Mods
« on: October 01, 2003, 03:32:41 PM »

Looking for some inexpensive mods to do to my 2004 Audi A4 1.8t, any ideas?

14 Jetta Sportwagen TDI
96 VW Golf Harlequin
07 VW Jetta GLI Fahrenheit Edition 379/1200 (Sold)
BigBugNAk

Cheap Mods
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2003, 02:29:51 AM »

I'd say lighten that pig up a bit! Do you plan on auto-xing it next summer? I'd say with AWD and a healthy bit of power along with some grippy tires you should do fine!

=Gare=

How do the makers of videos KNOW what size my TV is? And why do they call it a TV *SET* when you only get ONE? 2 TV antennas got married the other day, the wedding wasn't anything special, but the reception was great! Why do they report power outages on TV? Television: A medium. So called because it's neither rare nor well done.  Television has proved that people will look at anything rather than each other.
PuzzledVW
Administrator
Elite Member

TeamYellowBird Godfather

Cheap Mods
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2003, 09:11:47 PM »

Yes I will definately be auto-xing next year.  Well it does not look I will be able to afford any mods, so we will have to see how it does stock.  I will be getting some grippier tires for it though.

14 Jetta Sportwagen TDI
96 VW Golf Harlequin
BigBugNAk

Cheap Mods
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2003, 05:02:02 AM »

Speaking of grippier tires! I can never get a straight cut answer from anyone on which tires work best for auto-x anywhere! I'd like yall's opinions! Ben says his "Azenis" worked great! I can get a whole set of those for like $86 a tire, is this a good deal???

=Gare=

How do the makers of videos KNOW what size my TV is? And why do they call it a TV *SET* when you only get ONE? 2 TV antennas got married the other day, the wedding wasn't anything special, but the reception was great! Why do they report power outages on TV? Television: A medium. So called because it's neither rare nor well done.  Television has proved that people will look at anything rather than each other.
PuzzledVW
Administrator
Elite Member

TeamYellowBird Godfather

Cheap Mods
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2003, 10:18:33 AM »

I created a new forum and thread for tire/wheel discussions.  But I have heard the Falkens work great for the money, but we have a few auto-x experts on this board, so hopefully they will reply to the other post I started.

Kris

14 Jetta Sportwagen TDI
96 VW Golf Harlequin
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: