Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2017, 07:43:25 AM
103816 Posts in 6495 Topics by 596 Members
Latest Member: JackMK2
Home Help Search Login Register
AKeuro Club Forums  |  General  |  Community Chat  |  Welcome to the Board 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Welcome to the Board  (Read 7310 times)
Admin
Administrator

Welcome to the Board
« on: September 29, 2003, 06:48:28 PM »

Would like to welcome everyone to the new AKeuro.com forums.  I am just playing around with this, so please let me know what you think.

Kris
Getagrip
Elite Member

Welcome to the Board
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2003, 09:01:09 AM »

Hello, all.
I'm in.

PuzzledVW
Administrator
Elite Member

TeamYellowBird Godfather

Welcome to the Board
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2003, 09:06:28 AM »

So what do you think of the layout and the overall use of the forums?  I think there are some other things I can customize, but have not gotten that far yet.  

How was the registration process, did it work good for you?

I am also planning on adding a photo gallery in the near future as well, got a few different ones I am looking at implementing.

Kris

14 Jetta Sportwagen TDI
96 VW Golf Harlequin
07 VW Jetta GLI Fahrenheit Edition 379/1200 (Sold)
Getagrip
Elite Member

Welcome to the Board
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2003, 09:57:42 AM »

So what do you think of the layout and the overall use of the forums? I think there are some other things I can customize, but have not gotten that far yet

So far so good!

How was the registration process, did it work good for you?

Registration was good. Had no problems.

I am also planning on adding a photo gallery in the near future as well, got a few different ones I am looking at implementing.

Photo gallery would be GREAT!  I like photos :D      Also "uploading" an Avitar  would be good to add,too (but I think it goes hand in hand)

Good work Kris!

Jimmy

Welcome to the Board
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2003, 10:01:04 AM »

Pretty cool... this looks nice, and is easy to navigate.  Registration process was smooth for me, confirmation email was waiting in my inbox as soon as I logged into it.  This editor is pretty user-friendly, too, and I like the control-panel portion for account info management.

Anyway, looks good!
Jimmy

Welcome to the Board
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2003, 10:06:38 AM »

Also "uploading" an Avitar  would be good to add,too (but I think it goes hand in hand)
I was able to upload an avitar just fine.  There were 2 options: link from a URL or upload from hard drive.
PuzzledVW
Administrator
Elite Member

TeamYellowBird Godfather

Welcome to the Board
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2003, 10:17:10 AM »

Cool, well it seems to work pretty good.  I will play around with the customizing a bit in the future.

14 Jetta Sportwagen TDI
96 VW Golf Harlequin
AKS4
Damion was right
Godfather (Post Whore)

Welcome to the Board
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2003, 10:23:40 AM »

Hello all, well, I found it again.

Agreed, very crisp and clean layout, almost virginesque.  Should provide a good base for a growing forum.  now all we need to do is start the meets.   :P  :D

92 Corrado SLC |  Garage Queen....
01.5 S4 | Some of this, some of that...
BigBugNAk

Welcome to the Board
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2003, 10:52:11 AM »

WTF? This site has been up for awhile and I was not informed? HA! Jk...good site man!  :D  Hope it grows like AKMS did...but I think it'll be pretty small since the German crowd is rather small. But at least we got our own lil 'nook' on the net.

=Garrett=

How do the makers of videos KNOW what size my TV is? And why do they call it a TV *SET* when you only get ONE? 2 TV antennas got married the other day, the wedding wasn't anything special, but the reception was great! Why do they report power outages on TV? Television: A medium. So called because it's neither rare nor well done.  Television has proved that people will look at anything rather than each other.
PuzzledVW
Administrator
Elite Member

TeamYellowBird Godfather

Welcome to the Board
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2003, 11:29:58 AM »

Good to see you on here Garrett, sorry for not telling you about this sooner.

Yeah have not really found the best way to spread the word, but word of mouth is always good.  I do not mind if it is small, that way we should know everyone that is on the board.

I need to do up some fliers to put up at Eero, and maybe get some cards made or something.  Anyone else have any good ideas.  I will also tell my salesman to spread to word to anyone that might be interested.

Kris

14 Jetta Sportwagen TDI
96 VW Golf Harlequin
Getagrip
Elite Member

Welcome to the Board
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2003, 03:16:10 PM »

Just got a call from a buddy......said he could not get in to the site.  Any ideas?

PuzzledVW
Administrator
Elite Member

TeamYellowBird Godfather

Welcome to the Board
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2003, 03:57:30 PM »

What kind of errors is he getting.  Can he not get to the site at all, or can he just not register on the site?  Let me know and we will see if we can't figure this out.

Also, the photogallery is up and am not sure how I will do the permissions, but I think I will set people up with their own galleries, and they can add pictures as they would like.  Any other suggestions for the photo gallery?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2003, 03:59:38 PM by RallyX13 » Logged

14 Jetta Sportwagen TDI
96 VW Golf Harlequin
BigBugNAk

Welcome to the Board
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2003, 02:58:35 PM »

Just got a call from a buddy......said he could not get in to the site.  Any ideas?
 :P Was it T.J. by any chance? He PMed me on AKMS telling me the same thing. But he was just going to give me crap about not telling him about the new site.

=Gare=

How do the makers of videos KNOW what size my TV is? And why do they call it a TV *SET* when you only get ONE? 2 TV antennas got married the other day, the wedding wasn't anything special, but the reception was great! Why do they report power outages on TV? Television: A medium. So called because it's neither rare nor well done.  Television has proved that people will look at anything rather than each other.
Stuntfish
Elite Member

Re: Welcome to the Board
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2010, 11:52:13 AM »

Bump  LOL 

BTW no I am not board at work

2005 Mini Cooper S..... If you grab it and pull it backwards then let go it jumps forwards very fast.
AKS4
Damion was right
Godfather (Post Whore)

Re: Welcome to the Board
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2010, 12:01:32 PM »

Holy thread revival man!! 

Ummm, I call shenanigans on not being bored.

92 Corrado SLC |  Garage Queen....
01.5 S4 | Some of this, some of that...
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: